Rental conditions

  1. Arrival and departure
    The lease begins at 14.00 and ends at 10:00 a.m. The apartments are usually rented out from Saturday to Saturday. Outside the high season, there will be the option of a different arrival and departure day at a selection of our houses and at individual prices. During the Christmas period (17/12 - 27/12), the rental period is a minimum of 1 week and is calculated as the C season. During the New Year period (27/12-03/1), the rental period is a minimum of 1 week and is calculated as B season.

  2. Payment
    When booking, 25% of the rent is paid no later than 10 days after the contract is issued. The remaining sum of 75%, together with any additional services, is paid no later than 30 days before the start of the tenancy. If these conditions are not observed, the agency is entitled to cancel the contract without notice and rent the accommodation to another party. There will be a pet supplement in the homes where pets are allowed. A booking fee is charged for each booking.

  3. Tenant's cancellation
    Before the start of the tenancy, the tenant can cancel the tenancy agreement at any time. The cancellation must be made in writing, per e-mail to the agency stating the reason for cancellation. The cancellation is only valid when it has been received by the agency and has been confirmed. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be charged:

    • 3.1. Up to 60 days before the start of the tenancy: 20% of the total rent, but at least DKK 500.

    • 3.2. From 59-35 days before the start of the tenancy: 50% of the total rent, but at least DKK 500.

    • 3.3. From 34 days up to and including the day of arrival or later and in case of no-show: 100% of the total rent.

  4. Key collection
    The key address is Hjertingvej 21, 6700 Esbjerg, unless otherwise agreed. The office is open Monday to Friday at 12.00 – 17.00. and Saturdays in the high season of July and August as needed. The key to the house can be collected before the times mentioned above and also outside the agency's office hours by appointment.

  5. Moving in
    Move-in can take place at the time specified in the contract. Regardless of whether the key has been handed over and whether the home is unused, the move-in cannot take place before the time specified in the contract.
    Any complaints about the holiday home must be addressed to the agency immediately upon taking over, and no later than 24 hours after arrival, so that any errors can be rectified.

    It is not permitted to set up tents, caravans or motorhomes on the plot.

  6. Technical installations
    The agency does not guarantee the function of the technical devices and installations. If there is a repair/replacement of a TV, refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher, etc. cannot, for the same reason, require a reduction in the rent. The agency will assist with repairs/replacement as quickly as possible. In some holiday homes there are additional equipment such as barbecues and bicycles. These can be used freely, but the agency takes no responsibility for the standard and cleanliness.

  7. Cleaning
    The tenant must clean the accommodation themselves upon departure, unless otherwise agreed. Cleaning can be ordered at the agency no later than 3 days before departure.

  8. Spending
    The consumption is in all cases indicative. Consumption rates may vary - therefore there may be deviations in the stated prices for electricity, water and heat.

    • Indicative electricity price is Pt. DKK 4-6/kwh

    • Indicative water price DKK 75-100/m3

    • Indicative heating price DKK 190-200/m3

  9. Power consumption
    Holiday homes without swimming pool and spa. Depending on the season, our holiday guests spend on average approx. 6.5 kWh per person per Day. In the hottest summer month, the average is approx. 2.5 kWh and in the coldest winter month approx. 14 kWh per person per Day.

  10. Noise
    While you are on holiday, life in Denmark goes on and therefore there may be noise from e.g. military exercises, construction sites, restaurants, town parties, etc. The agency cannot accept responsibility for this.

  11. Reservation
    Reservations are made for data errors and changes in the offer. PJ Boligudlejning is a member of the Holiday Rentals Association. Jurisdiction 6700 Esbjerg